"I love this app. It's so helpful in talking to the doctors!"
"I felt so all alone and isolated with my pain and this app has brought me together with so many wonderful people who show me on a daily basis that I am not alone and never will be."
"If you have chronic pain and you want to measure the effect of your treatment, download this app!"
Pain Companion allows you to:
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- track other symptoms like stress, fatigue and your mood
- view a generated chart showing the course of your symptoms and wellbeing
- meet patients who have the same pain pattern and medical conditions like you
- discuss best practices regarding treatment and pain management in our friendly and supportive patient community
- send private messages
- build friendships with people who know what it feels like to suffer from medical conditions like fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis, endometriosis, multiple sclerosis and many more.
- find ways to improve your current situation
This app is being developed by chronic pain patients for chronic patients. Together we are stronger than pain.
Information about the voluntary subscriptions:
All features of the Pain Companion app can be used for free because we know that many of you are not only struggling with pain but also financially. However, those who can afford it have the opportunity to support us with an auto-renewable monthly subscription to cover our hosting and app development costs. There are three different price plans and you can pick the one which matches your budget. For as long as you have a running subscription, your app profile will show the Awesome Supporter badge. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal with the amount indicated in the price plan you have selected within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For any further information please check our general terms and conditions: https://www.sanovation.com/gtc/
Thanks a lot for supporting our fight against pain.
Please feel free to contact us at contact@PainCompanion.com
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Pain Companion is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Pain Companion (version 4.0.1) has a file size of 11.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.